Legal document (collateral) reviews are critical in the sale, acquisition and servicing of assets. Our review is designed to mitigate business risk and improve overall financial and operational performance.
Standard Documents That We Review
The standard legal documents we review include the following:
- Notes and riders
- Mortgage instruments and assignments
- Mortgage insurance certificate or mortgage guaranty certificate
- Modification or assumption agreement
- Settlement statements/HUD-1
- Leasehold estate agreements
- Cooperative/condominium documents
- CEMA documents
- Assignment and endorsement chains
- Title binder or final title insurance policy or other evidence of title
As with most of Clayton’s review capabilities, our systems can be customized to meet your individual needs.
To learn more about our Legal Document Review, please contact us today.