About Clayton Holdings LLC
Clayton Holdings LLC, headquartered in Shelton, Connecticut, provides information and services that financial institutions, investors and government entities use to evaluate, acquire, securitize, service and monitor loans and asset-backed securities. Clayton offerings include risk-based analytics, residential and commercial loan due diligence, consulting, surveillance and staffing solutions. The company provides customized REO management, BPOs, and single family rental services through its Green River Capital subsidiary. A global reach in the financial services industry is provided by the company’s European subsidiary, Clayton EuroRisk. Clayton Holdings LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of Radian Group Inc. (NYSE: RDN).
Clayton is committed to being the company our clients count on to get the job done right. We solve any problem, break down any barrier and overcome any obstacle to make our clients successful when they buy, sell and manage mortgages and other financial assets. We attract outstanding people motivated to excel who can work with our clients to understand their needs and create value-added solutions.
In addition to 550 employees, Clayton utilizes a variable workforce of over 500 mortgage professionals nationwide. Clayton's ongoing training and development programs, competitive pay and benefits and energizing work environment create an engaging work experience for its associates.
Clayton conducts its business with uncompromising honesty and integrity and its employees are committed to upholding solid principles of corporate governance. As part of the overall governance, Clayton’s system of internal controls includes organizational design, written policies and procedures, operating practices and controls to protect people and assets. This integration of key activities helps identify irregularities and reduce risk to a reasonable level as quickly as possible.
Of key importance to most government agencies, Clayton operates under the guidelines of the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP). Affirmative action is taken to recruit and advance qualified minorities, women, persons with disabilities, and covered veterans. Training programs, outreach efforts, and other positive actions are all part of our overall program.
Clayton’s Vision Statement: To be the established market leader in all Clayton businesses by focusing on three critical disciplines:
- Regulatory Expertise: Extensive knowledge of the ever-changing regulatory environment for origination and servicing, including compliance standards from the CFPB, OCC, OMSO, the GSEs, or other regulatory bodies.
- Implementation & Oversight: Ongoing monitoring to protect firms from fines, lawsuits, and process or procedure shortfalls.
- Due Diligence & Transparency: With proprietary technology, skilled employees and a 25 year history in the business, we are unmatched in our due diligence ability and independence, providing the insight and transparency required to structure successful transactions and maximize ongoing performance.
Clayton’s Primary Objectives:
- To consistently achieve the highest levels of client satisfaction
- To develop and implement industry-leading new products and services
- To enhance financial results and mitigate risk
- To attract, retain and develop the best people
- To organize and position our company for success
Meet our Leadership Team
Joseph D'Urso President
Peter Kushel Chief Financial Officer
Tom Donatacci EVP Business Development
Robert A. Harris SVP and General Counsel
Evan Guttman SVP Human Resources
Commitment to Privacy & Security
Clayton is committed to respecting your privacy rights and protecting personal information about you at all times. We safeguard your personal information, and educate our employees on our safeguarding guidelines and about their roles in complying with them. We do not share personal information about you outside Clayton unless you give us permission to do so or when the law requires it. Any vendors we hire to provide support services to Clayton must sign an agreement prohibiting them from further dissemination of private information and prohibiting them from using it for unauthorized purposes; they must also demonstrate or ensure that their operations have established reasonable safeguards.
If you are ready to take the next step and let Clayton provide valuable insight and unique solutions for your business, contact us today.